Our Church Is Committed To:
• Worship & Excellent Music in Both Contemporary & Traditional Formats
• Fellowship in Order to Know One Another & Become More Unified in Our Common Commitment to Love God & Others
• Discipleship in Creative Formats Where the Bible Is Foundational to Learn About God's Message of Redemption & New Life In & Through Jesus Christ
• Service as we LOVE [saddleback valley] & the World Through Local & Global Partnerships In Word & Deed
What We Believe:
• God as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is the Creator, Redeemer, and Sustainer of life.
• Jesus Christ is the way, the truth, and the life.
• The Bible is God's authoritative message on how humanity is reconciled to God and is to live as a new community modeling hope to a hurting world.
• Our church's mission is to love God and others through words and deeds that demonstrate the unconditional love, mercy, grace, and peace of God; confront injustice; and proclaim that all things will be made new in Jesus Christ.
• The church is God's presence in the Saddleback Valley, our nation, and the world serving others, particularly those who are marginalized.
• Authenticity and transparency are essential characteristics to embrace for wholeness as humans.
• Confession of sin and giving/receiving forgiveness are normative Christian practices that are life-giving.
• God's grace is costly, freely given, and unmerited, beckoning all humanity to recognize their need for salvation.